PhD Maritime Affairs, World Maritime University
Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
Master of Laws (LL.M)
Masters in Marine Management (M.M.M.)
Barrister at Law (B.L)
Bachelor of Laws (LL.B)
- Chief Executive of the Ghana Shippers Council from 1999 to Date.
- Vice Chairman of the Legal Committee of the International Maritime Organisation (IMO) from 1999 to Date.
- Leader of Ghana's Delegation to the Legal Committee of the IMO.
- Member of Ghana's Delegation to Diplomatic Conferences for signing of various IMO instruments.
- Chairman of the Drafting Committee at the Diplomatic Conference for the adoption of the Protocol to the Athens Convention.
- Vice Chairman of the Committee of the WHOLE at the Diplomatic Conference to adopt the Nairobi Wreck Removal Convention.
- Leader of the Ghana Delegation to Working Group 111 of UNCITRAL for the development of the Rotterdam Rules.
- Resource Person at various International Seminars and Conferences.
Member of the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (MCILT)
- LL.M with Distinction
- IMO Secretary General's prize for best student at the LL.M examinations.